Re: ConTraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:02:13 GMT

Just to keep this list abreast of what's been said on the Yahoo! group, a
ConTraption person talked to me about us appearing there in January at the
last Con, and Scott's been in touch with them more recently and is waiting
to hear back.  There are a number of people in the group who want to do the
show, myself included.

Peter

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steven D. Weiser writes:
Is anyone else aware of ConTraption?

Yes.  Michlug had a display last year.  See:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1132

I don't know if anyone had been thinking about doing it again this year.  I
would probably be interested.

The notice I rec'd in the mail on
Saturday reads as follows: Top Secret! ConTraption 2002.  June 28-30, 2002
at the Double Tree Hotel near Detroit Metro Airport in Romulus, Michigan. I
have not been to this show in the past, but perhaps it may be worth looking
into to do a Michlug display. The web address is www.contraption.org. The
email address is contraption_2002_public@yahoogroups.com. It is likely
similar to ConFusion. I do know the hotel has large conference rooms.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/