Subject:
ConTraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 02:05:23 GMT

Is anyone else aware of ConTraption? The notice I rec'd in the mail on
Saturday reads as follows: Top Secret! ConTraption 2002.  June 28-30, 2002
at the Double Tree Hotel near Detroit Metro Airport in Romulus, Michigan. I
have not been to this show in the past, but perhaps it may be worth looking
into to do a Michlug display. The web address is www.contraption.org. The
email address is contraption_2002_public@yahoogroups.com. It is likely
similar to ConFusion. I do know the hotel has large conference rooms.