Re: ConTraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 03:05:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn writes:

Does anyone have thoughts on the next Sci-Fi display? A destroyed city
perhaps? Future wars? Something? I would like to make a really cool
spaceport, I hope to get to it soon.

Scott S.
--

Despite my lack of attendance in the past meetings, I do plan to come to the
Contraption show, provided a large enough group goes.

I will have two or three large ships for display.  No buildings or stuff for
a colony, except a single building that would be my homebase in the
brickwarz game.

I would love to play a brickwarz game.  If Peter doesn't take the side of
the Jar Jars, I might have a go at it.  Those ears would give some wicked
hit points!

~Trev