Re: Contraption 2001 - MichLUG Space Colony Display a Sucess!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:22:56 GMT

Astro Lift man emerges!! Recovering still from Contraption? It sure took a
lot out of me. Hotel next time!  :)

Well, the Blacktron capital ship is no more.  About 1/3 to half of the
pieces have already become Ravenstone Keep, the centerpiece of my medieval
village.  Check it out at http://www.gunth.com/lego/castle.htm --no pictures
of the keep but the Inn is pretty cool.  This will go on display at the
church event and, if we have the space and think Castle is approp., future
SF conventions.

Peter