Re: GATS church and greenhouse and S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 20:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
Ugh. Clear wall elements are backordered again. Not good news for my GATS
collection. I'll have to think of something to replace the greenhouse that
doesn't require a lot of windows, and the church will use more blue windows
than I wanted.

On the bright side, there's all kind of new elements available at S@H. If you
haven't been there in a while, check it out. I kinda went nuts with white plate
packs.

Amy i have a freind in England who is about to order from his S&H and can
get those 4x3 clear windows .They can be here in 2 weeks with no problem if
you want me to have him order them for you.The price difference is 12 cents
.Let me know.