Re: Contraption 2001 - MichLUG Space Colony Display a Sucess!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:09:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.announce, Scott Sanburn writes:
Friday – June 22, 2001:
When we arrived there, Chris Leach, Amy Hughes, Kai Brodersen, Trevor Pruden
and his wife, Janet, were there already! They started going into my stuff to
finish the display. As per typical Scott fashion, after accidentally putting
shaving cream in my hair instead of gel that morning (I was tired after
packing and loading the Suburban up) was walking back out to get something
in the mighty Suburban, and walked full speed right into a glass plate
window, luckily I did not break it, but everyone had a good chuckle at the
interesting prints my face, my hands, and my watch and wedding ring made.

*KLUNK*

more that emril guy "Bam" ;)