Re: Ambassador Train - What do we want to do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:40:30 GMT

Larry,

Can you print color logo stickers and get them to me???

I could, but I don't think we have a MTLC logo yet, we can just use letters
for now. Did you want clear labels or white ones? How big did you want it?

If you do that I
will do the rest. (because I have a vision for what it needs to look
like)... It's not just a flatbed wagon, it has to be a well car so the
containers aren't too high (and tip over when running)

I can get it over there quick enough, it is just a matter of specifiying it
enough.

Scott S.