Re: Ambassador Train - What do we want to do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 06:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Larry,

Can you print color logo stickers and get them to me???

I could, but I don't think we have a MTLC logo yet, we can just use letters
for now. Did you want clear labels or white ones? How big did you want it?

Letters are fine, unless we can thrash out the logo quickly??? I like the
Michigan Central stuff i posted links to but it's not all that visually
stunning or recognisable...

White rather than clear... take up just about all the space that a 4x16
container takes up, but leave the bottom row of bricks free.

Note, these are my opinions. If someone else thinks we should do something
else, now would be a good time to share your thoughts