Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:21:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Salm writes:
...forgot to add to previous post:

I had intended to properly acknowledge my effort at copying other's
designs for
the benefit of a public layout.  These recent show pictures got through
moderation faster than I had expected and I did not have the
time to personally
invite the original creators to view my versions.

I want to point out for the record that Kevin made me aware of his intent
when we were talking about show prep stuff, (I think we were chatting on BL)
and I encouraged him to go ahead. I thought I gave him the names of the
people that did the buildings, but may have forgotten to get him emails, if
so I apologise for my oversight and any subsequent confusion it may have caused.

I think the originals were pretty neat in both cases (Chris, especially, is
to be commended for learning to build smaller... although he still has a way
to go) and am pleased to see the copies came out spiffy too.