Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:06:14 GMT

Here's a link to some photos from the show, available upon moderation:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ejmcglynn/LUCNY/GATS/SYR03/Pictures
Wow great show guys....I didn't know one of my buildings was is the show:-)
My police station from a train show 3 months ago
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=278010   A building from
your show show...http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=302112 they
could be twins...same design sqaures etc...same colors...wow...