Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:15:29 GMT

...forgot to add to previous post:

I had intended to properly acknowledge my effort at copying other's designs for
the benefit of a public layout.  These recent show pictures got through
moderation faster than I had expected and I did not have the time to personally
invite the original creators to view my versions.

Therefore,
I would like to thank Chris Leach for the inspiration and ideas for building
the police station seen here -->
My apologies for the ugly Yellow building adjacent to it.  :)

I would also like to thank David Kohrman for the inspriation and ideas for
building the train station seen here -->
It was my idea to place this building on the inside of the rail yard.  Due to
this buildings low profile, it was not very prominent and I don't think was
noticed very well by the show visitors.  I now realize that was bad thinking as
this building's desing is very noteworthy.

There is an old adage that states
"Imiatation is the highest form of flattery."
It is my hope that both Chris and David are pleased that I liked  their designs
so well I copied them and used them in a public show.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY master builder