Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes:
LUCNY held it's first public display at the Syracuse Oncenter Convention
Center in Syracuse, NY this past weekend, January 11th and 12th.  The show
was the first time GATS had stopped in Syracuse, and we took advantage of
the great location to get organized and out in the public eye.

Looks like you got off to a GREAT start... thanks for sharing. Your flyer
came out great. (it's been put in my collection)

xfut trains.org