Subject:
FANTASIC!!!! and welcome a NEW Member
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 02:42:20 GMT

I was out most of the weekend and couldn't wait to hear how things went. I wish
I could have made it. I will try and make plans for the next display. I saw
some of those picts and got REALLY excited! I just wish I could have shared the
experience. My Hat off to you guys, Fantasic Job.

I also got email from a person that would like to Join the club all Info will
be added to the website tonight, in the mean time please give a warm welcome to:

Lee Brink, Lee currently resides in the Cortlandville area. From the email it
sounds like Lee wants to get into trains... Maybe some other stuff.

WELCOME ABOARD LEE.

Wayne Sardullo