    LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend —Ed McGlynn
   LUCNY held it's first public display at the Syracuse Oncenter Convention Center in Syracuse, NY this past weekend, January 11th and 12th. The show was the first time GATS had stopped in Syracuse, and we took advantage of the great location to get (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

        Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Looks like you got off to a GREAT start... thanks for sharing. Your flyer came out great. (it's been put in my collection) xfut trains.org (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend —Chris Leach
     (...) My police station from a train show 3 months ago (URL) A building from your show show...(URL) they could be twins...same design sqaures etc...same colors...wow... (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

         Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend —Kevin Salm
     (...) Yes, Chris is right. His police station WAS at the recent GATS show. I liked his building so much I copied it almost 100 percent. Actually, I think his had windows on three sides while my version only had two facades. Our train station is also (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

         Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend —Chris Leach
      (...) Yep it has three sides so it can face inside of our downtown and have a good side facing the crowd. (...) Cool Kevin...I had no idea anyone liked any of my buildings enough to make a copy...I was just surprised to think it's worth doing...as (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

         Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend —Kevin Salm
      ...forgot to add to previous post: I had intended to properly acknowledge my effort at copying other's designs for the benefit of a public layout. These recent show pictures got through moderation faster than I had expected and I did not have the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

          Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend —Chris Leach
       (...) Kevin ,like i said in other post I didn't think it was worth copying.... but to each his own:-)I'll send you some windows with the police stickers on it so it looks right:-) Chris (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

          Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend —Larry Pieniazek
      (...) I want to point out for the record that Kevin made me aware of his intent when we were talking about show prep stuff, (I think we were chatting on BL) and I encouraged him to go ahead. I thought I gave him the names of the people that did the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

         Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend —David Kohrman
     (...) inspiration. I like your version! I like how the roof goes higher then mine. I am curious how you executed the overhang? I can't really tell in the pics but it looks like your roof overhangs 2 studs? In mine I overhanged 3 studs, brown plates (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

        Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend —Robert Powell
   Snip (...) switchyard until it required 4 people to set it up and I still think it should have been bigger! I'm glad to hear it's not only us with that problem... Beautiful layout!! Robert Powell SCLTC (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)