Subject:
More Syracuse GATS show pics are online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:30:42 GMT

Ed McGlynn posted some pics at Brickshelf of LUCNY's recent GATS show.
Note that the images are a bit large and may take time to download -->

Other galleries that have just made it through moderation are here -->

And while Wayne Sardullo did not make it to our show, it looks like he has been
busy lately with some more heavy-duty diesels -->

Enjoy.  All comments welcome.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY master builder