 Organizations / United States / CedarLUG / *38 (-20)
  Joe Vig Contest Entry - Window Shopping

Can't pass up a "Joe Vig" Contest. Anyway, my I present ... The Dangers of Window Shopping "Oooh, I love walking down 5th Avenue ..." "These Manaquins are sooo hot!" "Wow, looook at that bikini!" "Ah, no .... LOOK OUT, JOE ... there's a man hole!" (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Summer LEGO Building Camp Help

Every summer I hold a week-long one hour per day LEGO Building camp through my local Parks and Rec program. This year, I have 28 participants signed up. I divide up the participants into groups of 9 (For those who need math help, that is 3 groups of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) And what better place to cool off ;-) Oh, he's getting used to the weather (temp 31 deg C). Attired in T-shirt, shorts and sandals he's better dressed than us locals. He's getting quite adept with a pair of chopsticks, refusing to use fork and (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...e.DOT.com> schreef in bericht news:ICpFoy.17Ir@lugnet.com... (...) Cool! So this is why you went to Singapore! Damn Lar, Janey said you lived like a king and she was right! Jeroen (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) Oh, ok. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to add annotations to the pics in Brickshelf. So, if you'll look at the last (group) pic: the one in front is Daniel. In the back row, from left to right: LP, CS, Eddie, Jomain and Wee Yeh. You (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug)

  Rolling Rubber, Boiling Radiator.

For your enjoyment, I present: The Firestone Man (made from Wilderness AT tires, of course). The Firestone Man is the evil-twin brother of the Michelin Man. (URL) MOC Pages>> (URL) MOC Pages> (URL) Brickshelf> I am a SW man by nature but over time, (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) I know who Larry is (how could I not?). I wanted to know who the others were :-) -Orion (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) He's the happy looking one in (URL) this pic>:-) JOHN (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) Who's who in the pictures? I'm one of those people that's curious what the face is like behind the name. -Orion (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) Um, see admin.general??? On second thought, don't. Don't want to lose one of my fans!!! I have piccies too, just need to upload them. (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) Search no more, people. Right now, he is here with us in Singapore! Members of the newly formed SingLUG (Singapore Lego User Group) had a great time with him last weekend. And will probably have another bash with him coming weekend. Here are (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) He's not so hard to find. Hard to get rid of, I'd say;-) He did change companies; note his new email from (URL) this post> HTH, JOHN (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

Larry, I am in need of help in two areas and I believe you are the only one who can help me. I have tried to e-mail you at this address lpieniazekatmercatornospam.com but without success (bounces). Anyway, First, do you happen to know a solutions to (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Razor

Emtech Enterprises proudly announces the z24 Minifig version of the PlatforMech ABD-I class Razor. (URL) The Mech 120 Total Missiles – BRING IT ON! 48 Long Range Warheads 48 Short Range Warheads 24 Fireball Warheads Dual 4 Barrel Gatling Guns Dual (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Quarterback Passing Efficiency?? -- Hear me out!!

Good Morning (it's 3:30 a.m. for me) Lugnet.Build.Mecha, As you know, or even if you don't, I am a newbie to Mecha but I would like to make a contribution to the "Mecha Sport" since I have loved reading about and working on Mecha. So here is my idea (...) (19 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Kalate OmniDroid

After building my first Mech the (URL) ABD-I> I decided that I also needed an alien race to battle (You know how Mech, unless your Eric, leads to war). So I present the Kalate OmniDroid (URL) Since I am still progressing and learning about Mechs, I (...) (19 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !

  Re: My First Mech ... Please Critic

(...) Hey, only "I'm" supposed to misspell, or not know how to' ...spell the name of my Robot! Beeesh Beeesh Beeesh ==== Just kidding, that's a joke. (...) Hey great, I'm so glad. Its a challange, lots of fun and makes use of the Technic system (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: My First Mech ... Please Critic

(...) Brian, I thought this creation was a hoot. For several reasons it reminded me why I do this in the first place. You built a mech just because you wanted to and grow with it. Good for you! The legs are thin, could be filled in with brick or (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: My First Mech ... Please Critic

(...) PlatforMechABDI/1.jpg>> (...) Brian, I'm really not a fan of the ED-209 type mechs, but even then, this one isn't so bad. If you wanna continue to go in this direction, I suggest that you try some variation with your legs... I mean, try making (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: My First Mech ... Please Critic

Hi Brian! One thing you'll notice that is different between ball joint and gear driven mechs is the range of motion using gears is very linear. That being the case, balance will now be a larger factor in building than it ever was before. My personal (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact