 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2321
Re: Two silly items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:31:31 GMT

a) When should I put my order in for a Metroliner?  Other than the obvious
answer of "Now!" but when are they shipping?

I think if you already have more than 2 (4558) metroliner sets, the
propensity to purchase the Legend metroliner set greatly diminished.... that
being
said, I still plan on buying one legend deluxe kit, and another club car.
Club car to finish my ultraliner.

b) I was at McDonalds today with said coworker and they have Bionicle happy
meals now.  However, they very much appear to suck.  I've never really been
a fan of Bionicle or for that matter Lego Racers, RoboRiders or Throwbots,
but these are even worse!  They don't even LOOK like Lego :)

It is just Lego's way of getting away from the traditional moulded brick!!!
Oh Well!!!  the sets maynot be terribly useful, but I think they look pretty
cute!!

Benjamin Medinets