 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2318
2317  |  2319
Subject:
Two silly items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 04:19:21 GMT

a) When should I put my order in for a Metroliner?  Other than the obvious
answer of "Now!" but when are they shipping?

b) I was at McDonalds today with said coworker and they have Bionicle happy
meals now.  However, they very much appear to suck.  I've never really been
a fan of Bionicle or for that matter Lego Racers, RoboRiders or Throwbots,
but these are even worse!  They don't even LOOK like Lego :)

Calum