 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2320
Re: Two silly items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:23:08 GMT

a) When should I put my order in for a Metroliner?  Other than the obvious
answer of "Now!" but when are they shipping?

Of course if you already have more than 2, the inclination to purchase a
Legend set is greatly diminished....that being said, I will still do what
most of you guys are doing and order the deluxe kit and an extra club car.
I think a train set is too (insanely) long at 10 cars....so I might just have
2 seperate trains (one train with 10 cars, and the other with 4).

b) I was at McDonalds today with said coworker and they have Bionicle happy
meals now.  However, they very much appear to suck.  I've never really been
a fan of Bionicle or for that matter Lego Racers, RoboRiders or Throwbots,
but these are even worse!  They don't even LOOK like Lego :)

They might not have any clear purpose but they certainly look real cute!!!
Besides, look at all those discs...
well you are right Bionicle is just another step away from the traditional
brick.

Benjamin Medinets