 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 581
Re: Supertrain Success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 00:53:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
The largest LEGO train layout in Canadian history (AFAIK) at Canada's
largest model train exhibit was a huge success.
<snip>
you'll find them
on Brickshelf here:

Thanks for posting these pictures; I was heavy impressed by your mountain!
Kids area looks as if they (and you?) had much of fun.

Regards,

Ben