 Off-Topic / Pun / 735
Re: why parts yellow (was Re: Sopwith Camel pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 22:17:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.general, Tony Priestman writes:
On Wed, 30 May 2001, Cary Clark (<GE5u0s.MLF@lugnet.com>) wrote at
18:00:14

<SNIP>

A prime suspect must be decomposition by free radical attack.

Darn revolutionary extremists! I wish they would leave politics out of this.

Just get yourself some free radical traps.  Work like a charm for us, and we
didn't even have to pay shipping.

<grin>

(wait for it...)

It really is pretty elementary.