 General / 30673
Re: why parts yellow (was Re: Sopwith Camel pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 22:05:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Priestman writes:
On Wed, 30 May 2001, Cary Clark (<GE5u0s.MLF@lugnet.com>) wrote at
18:00:14

<SNIP>

A prime suspect must be decomposition by free radical attack.

Darn revolutionary extremists! I wish they would leave politics out of this.

:-)

-Duane