 General / 30622
Re: Sopwith Camel pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 20:01:38 GMT

I would be careful taking the LEGO outdoors on a sunny day.  I used to
have the 5580 Highway Rig on display as a child.  It wasn't even close
to the window, but still all the white parts yellowed.  Yuck!

I have pre dark ages bricks that used to be white too. But they have
been stored in light secure boxes and such so I have no clue how that
occured, I suppose it's aging in the plastic.

Any other thoughts on this?
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/