 General / 30580
Subject:
Sopwith Camel pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 19:56:00 GMT

Hi!

Dunno how many pics already is out there but here is my collection:

(the pictures are 700 pixels wide, but there is also an option with
larger images who can be as wide as 2160 pixels)

I know there are at leastr two other sites with pictures, one with the
parts only and one with the finished model taken by a webcam.

I LOVE this model! It's probably the nicest/prettiest model LEGO has
ever done!

Hope these pictures will inspire more people to buy one, it's worth
the money IMHO :)

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/

Re: Sopwith Camel pictures
It looks very cool, I'm curious what if any, kinds of moving parts does it
have?  Does the landing gear move at all?

Adam