 Off-Topic / Debate / 16552
16551  |  16553
Subject:
WAY WAY O.T. Blockbuster Rant and a call to arms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 02:42:57 GMT

(Please forgive me for taking up your valuable time, but I feel that my
comrades in Lego should know what can go on at a large (overly-large
perhaps) and ubiquitous retailer.)

Blockbuster claims that I failed to return a DVD. They are in error. That's
bad, but it happens. They are rude and inefficient, which is as avoidable as
it is inexcusable.

I encourage you to get your videos from somewhere else than Blockbuster.
I'll happily go across town to a good store.

If my complaint inspires you to cut up your Blockbuster card in front of an
especially clueless clerk, please let me know. If you want to tell this
particular store that you heard that they are circus clowns but not funny
like circus clowns, their number is 206 522 0397. (Don't bother asking for
the manager, he may not even exist.)

You can call Kristi at 206 568 2100. She's a middle level manager of some
sort. You can also call 206 748 0800 and leave a message at their district
office.

It would be swell if you could take a moment to pass this along to your
video renting friends. Let's not encourage the corporate entity that has
created this slackerly and cynical environment.