 Off-Topic / Debate / 16554
Re: WAY WAY O.T. Blockbuster Rant and a call to arms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 04:38:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kyle Beatty writes:

Hi Kyle, I think you sound a bit steamed and should take a bit of time to calm
down.

If it makes you feel any better though I have been boycotting Blockbuster for
years (although for reasons having nothing to do with their service).

:-)

Maggie C. (who once lived on an island in area code 206-- back when it
encompassed all of Western Washington)