 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1317
Re: Shifty Brick set reviews
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:52:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Kerry Raymond writes:
The dreaded Shifty/Brick brand has now appeared in Brisbane, Australia, spotted
by a group of LUGnetters at a recent OzFest (see
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=9000).

I don't have a digital camera, so I can't provide
pictures to illustrate the points I am making.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=18995 has some pictures of
the boxes - the smaller sets are in shifty2.jpg, the larger ones in shifty3.jpg

ROSCO