 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1332
Re: Shifty sets: brown beards!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:46:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Kerry Raymond writes:
So, while the head goes on enough to hold it on, the head is sitting too high
and you can still see the mouth above the beard, so you can have the full beard
without the moustache look, but not the full moustache-and-beard look.

Well, to my mind the HP sets had a similar problem with the bearded guy
whose face was misprinted such that even though the minihead will sit lower
(or correctly), you have to raise it up so that the glasses do not appear to
be located beneath the beard.  Or is it just my mini?

Isn't lego quality becoming fairly "iffy" also?

Anyway, I am going to guess that there is nothing wrong with the Shifty
beard that cannot be solved with a Dremel tool, jeweler's file, or a hobby
knife.

-- Hop-Frog