 Marketplace / Theory / 2748
Re: New "Last Airbender" sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:58:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, David Gregory wrote:

   I had never heard of Avatar the Last Airbender. I’ve never seen a commercial, book, show, comic, movie preview or toy for this thing. Does anyone have any idea why LEGO thinks this will be a successful venture?

I myself have never sat through an episode of the show, but my 8 y/o son loves the show, and so do all of his friends. I’m guessing that he is more of the market that the product is aimed at.

jt