 Marketplace / Shopping / 8208
Re: Scans posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:25:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Chuck writes:
Scans of the S@H offer for the 2002 K7200 Final Duel sets and 2002 Ogel sub
are here:

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/mania011112.jpg

Holy crap!

   Anyone else noticing those (I assume clicky) new ball-joints in the arms
of the sub? Sweet. I just hope the joints and the arms are seperate parts -
could Lego be making Megabloks-style uber-specialized arms? let's hope not.
   On another note, I'm amazed. I never thought they'd come up with a decent
use for those Jack Stone canopy pieces :)

-jeremiah-

PS- the SW sets are far cooler than I thought they could produce at such a
small size.