 Marketplace / Shopping / 8210
Re: Scans posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:19:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Chuck writes:
Scans of the S@H offer for the 2002 K7200 Final Duel sets and 2002 Ogel sub
are here:

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/mania011112.jpg

The bionicle comic info are here:

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/com3p19l.jpg

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/com3p20l.jpg

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/bioncomic3.jpg

enjoy

a) Thank you for posting the scans

b) I enjoyed Aquazone the first couple go-arounds, should be good in this
new AlphaAquaZone version.

c) The new Star Wars sets look as close as you can get to mini-figure packs
while still being considered a construction toy.  Actually, it reminds me of
the Lord Of The Rings sets we just saw from Playmates except with cool
minifigures instead of lame talking action figures.

d) Wanna bet that the Ogel sub arms are in the new Bionicle 'spiders' as well?

Allen D. Carley - just some thoughts