 Year / 2002 / 95
Re: Scans posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:36:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jeremiah VanderMark writes:

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/mania011112.jpg

  Anyone else noticing those (I assume clicky) new ball-joints in the arms
of the sub? Sweet. I just hope the joints and the arms are seperate parts -
could Lego be making Megabloks-style uber-specialized arms? let's hope not.

  If you're referring to the lower arms of the Blok-Bot sets, I agree that
they're of very limited utility. Not as limited as nearly the entire
inventory of the Bionicle line, of course, but still somewhat limited.

     Dave!