 Marketplace / Shopping / 8203
Subject:
Scans posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:33:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Scans of the S@H offer for the 2002 K7200 Final Duel sets and 2002 Ogel sub
are here:

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/mania011112.jpg

The bionicle comic info are here:

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/com3p19l.jpg

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/com3p20l.jpg

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/bioncomic3.jpg

enjoy

Re: Scans posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 23:55:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Chuck writes:
Scans of the S@H offer for the 2002 K7200 Final Duel sets and 2002 Ogel sub
are here:

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/mania011112.jpg

   Thanks for posting this!  Wow, that Ogel Sub
   is pretty neat--at least those arms and that
   canopy, anyways.  I may have to get me one of
   those.

   But man-oh-man, do those Final Duel sets stink.
   The only redeeming value is the one with the
   stormtrooper and imperial officer--for the
   stormtrooper and the imperial officer, 'natch.

   best

   LFB

   nb: Headers trimmed.

Re: Scans posted
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 01:33:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Chuck writes:
Scans of the S@H offer for the 2002 K7200 Final Duel sets and 2002 Ogel sub
are here:

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/mania011112.jpg

The bionicle comic info are here:

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/com3p19l.jpg

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/com3p20l.jpg

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/bioncomic3.jpg

enjoy
Sweet! 2k2 set! It looks like it could be a spider, the rumors might be true!!!!

Re: Scans posted (Final Duel Ripoff)