 Year / 2002 / 97
Re: Scans posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:11:54 GMT

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Chuck writes:
Scans of the S@H offer for the 2002 K7200 Final Duel sets and 2002 Ogel sub
are here:

http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/files/mania011112.jpg

  Thanks for posting this!  Wow, that Ogel Sub
  is pretty neat--at least those arms and that
  canopy, anyways.  I may have to get me one of
  those.

...I'm not sure on this one yet, but it does look pro missing...

...Can anyone make out the details on those arms? They look like new pieces in
the joints.

  But man-oh-man, do those Final Duel sets stink.
  The only redeeming value is the one with the
  stormtrooper and imperial officer--for the
  stormtrooper and the imperial officer, 'natch.

..."stink"? For $13 I think they are great! 6 figs including an imperial officer
and storm trooper, a couple train rails, and some assorted plates for that
chair. Not bad at all (and a relatively cheap source of storm troopers!
woohoo!!! [although personally, I'd love the $13 pack of 6 storm troopers, but
I'll take what I can get :-)

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com