 Marketplace / Shopping / 8208
    Re: Scans posted —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (...) Holy crap! Anyone else noticing those (I assume clicky) new ball-joints in the arms of the sub? Sweet. I just hope the joints and the arms are seperate parts - could Lego be making Megabloks-style uber-specialized arms? let's hope not. On (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Scans posted —Dave Schuler
   (...) If you're referring to the lower arms of the Blok-Bot sets, I agree that they're of very limited utility. Not as limited as nearly the entire inventory of the Bionicle line, of course, but still somewhat limited. Dave! (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.build.mecha)