 Marketplace / Shopping / 2527
Re: FOTW: Blimps for a Buck!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:23:15 GMT

Well... not to start a range war or anything but I've heard of how the
GMLTC descend on a store, they really DO swarm it. How else would Conan
have gotten hundreds of those 9 compartment bins?

You're no slouch yourself, mind you, I've seen your castle, that's a
passel of bricks.

Daniel Siskind wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
David Phillips wrote:

Hit the nearest walmart to me yesterday (over an hour away).  plenty of • stock
on the shelf, but nothing marked down.  i take that back.  i did find about • 50
advent calendars, marked down to a fantastic (not) price of $15.  my wife
wants to move back to minneapolis, seems there are more opportunities for
deals back there.

Only if you get to the store before GMLTCers do, they buy EVERYTHING,
they're like locusts.

Hey now, no point in giving GMLTC credit for my handiwork!

Dan

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!