 Marketplace / Shopping / 2511
FOTW: Blimps for a Buck!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 22:33:59 GMT

I just stopped off at my local Walmart and caught the guy reducing the price
of the Adventurers set #5956 "Air Zeppelin" to a $1.00 each.  That's
right...a dollar!  I picked up all that was left (15).  You might want to
check the Walmart in your area!  They dropped the price of these to $9.00
just last week!  Good luck!