 Marketplace / Shopping / 12525
Re: S@H on line pick a brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:07:34 GMT

I wonder how many kids are going to make the mistake of mixing "earth blue" with
"bright blue".  My heart skipped a beat momentarily with the "2x2 outside
corner" bricks, only to be let down... they're DARK BLUE.  It's not as though
TLG has an entire 45 degree roof system (12 different slopes) available in dark
blue.

And why on earth are the 2x6 bricks more expensive than the 2x8??? (25 cents
versus 24 cents)

I was laughing when I saw those green shutters for 12 cents each... I'm sure
most of us are up to our ears in green shutters! :-)

I really wish TLG would come out with an entire system (12 types) of 45 degree
sloped bricks in a particular color besides red or black.

Gary Istok