 Marketplace / Shopping / 12524
Re: S@H on line pick a brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:27:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
I don't recall seeing this anywhere.  Looks like through factory, you can now
buy bricks w/o making a creation.

<http://shop.lego.com/department.asp?d=18&t=7>

I am not seeing anything new here - other than the front page and what they are
calling it. I spot checked 1 or 2 items in each category and each one has been
for sale for a few years now according to Bricklink. Looks like the same stuff
that they have been selling for years in a new package.

Mark
http://www.PromoBricks.com

Ah - Ok, I missed the little link they have that leads to this page:
http://us.factory.lego.com/pab/?

I was looking at the links that take up most of the page on the link given in
the original post:
http://shop.lego.com/department.asp?d=18&t=7
the "Bricks & Pieces By Shape Categories" that overwhelms the tiny text link
above it that has all the old part sets in it.

Maybe they should make that link a tad bigger for the slow people like myself ;)

Mark