 Marketplace / Shopping / 1149
Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:34:39 GMT

Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote:

  Got my Deep Reef Refuge and Robo Stalker today.  Happy is me!

Got mine yesterday.  Hurt, too.  First truly HUGE shipment I've
received in my new office.  I used to work in a building where my
wife could just pull up in front of my door if we got a huge
package, making it easy to bring it out to the car.

Now I have to walk quite a ways to my car.  Kinda stunk carrying
that huge box full of sets.  :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/