 Marketplace / Shopping / 1085
Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:22:18 GMT

But it's a *white* shark!  Doesn't that make a big difference?  And don't • forget
the octopus.  I'm sure that everyone needs yet another octopus.

Yeah, I've only got about 60 octopus!  Sure could use another!  <grin>