 Marketplace / Shopping / 1084
Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 17:55:22 GMT

On Wed, 3 Nov 1999 19:43:27 GMT, Timbo <tcoats@cyberis.net> wrote:

I used the other promo--the $5 off one--and managed to score those two for $30.91.

The coupon I found stated it could only be used once per order so I
ended up paying $35.00 for two.  That is still a great deal though.

Not a bad deal at all; now I can build my all-greys/blacks Explorien Starship, and
rebuild my transplanetary torpedo bombers.  But I wonder what I'm going to do with
all those dang sharks...?

It looks to me like it only comes with one shark, but does have a
dolphin (cool), sawfish and 2 mantas.

But it's a *white* shark!  Doesn't that make a big difference?  And don't forget
the octopus.  I'm sure that everyone needs yet another octopus.

Steve