 Marketplace / Shopping / 1083
Re: Busy Bee and discontinued sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:49:46 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote in message ...

Paul Sinasohn wrote in message ...
Here is info found on some of the missing sets, with source. I'm posting • it
here so that those who've downloaded the info don't have to do it again. • I'm
sure Mike will update the spreadsheet.

[ ... snipped ... ]

Thanks Paul - the spreadsheet has been updated accordingly.

I have made another update to the spreadsheet based on some data from the
original fax.  There are only about a dozen unknowns left.  I have also
updated the Acrobat verison of the file, for some reason the last update
didn't get published correctly.

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/miscellaneous/busybee.htm

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh