 Marketplace / Shopping / 1148
1147  |  1149
Subject:
LEGO Closeout at Tuesday Morning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 01:47:53 GMT

I received the newest flyer in the mail from Tuesday Morning
starting Wednesday, November 17 (8am-8pm)
stating:
LEGO PLAYSETS CLOSEOUT
Save $5 to $20 on Lego sets from Tuesday Morning's largest
closeout ever of these popular creative building pieces. Find
over 75 different sets including Lego Systems for ages 7 to 12.
Choose from various themes such as town, space, aquazone, castle,
technics, plus 400-piece freestyle sets, backpack sets and more.
Also included in this closeout is a large selection of Duplo block sets
sized for children ages 1-1/2-5. Made in Denmark and the United States,
all are sturdy interlocking plastic. Shown is just a sampling; selection
varies.
Retail $9.99-$39.99
CLOSEOUT $4.99-$19.99 sets
(Other Lego sets available at lower and higher prices)
pictured in ad: 2153, 4255, 6799, 5909, 8213, 2266, 2600, 2865
and a LEGO backpack.
If you've never been to Tuesday Morning here's my shopping tips:
-Get there before 8:00 am on the first day (Nov 17)
-Grab a cart right away, head straight for the toy aisle
-Dump as many of the sets that interest you into your cart
right away, they sell out quick and you can pick over them while
waiting in checkout line.
-Get in checkout line right away... we were there for a gardening
sales event this summer and waited over an hour in line to have our
purchase rung up-they usually only have 2 open checkouts :(
Twin Citians are lucky in that we have 7 locations in easy driving
distance: Bloomington, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Maplewood, Plymouth,
Roseville, and St Paul.
see http://www.TMDirect.com/
to get advance notice of sales events and the location of the store
nearest you.
Good Luck!
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)  ICQ UIN#17112614; IRC nick:  ^2muchdew