 Local / United States / Texas / San Antonio / 13
Re: Meeting in San Antonio...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:01:29 GMT

Meeting Rundown...

Attendance:
Pat
Mark
Chris

Location:
UTSA - San Antonio

Note: Pictures didn't turn out as well as I would have liked.

The room was great!

I arrived around 8:15 and made several car trips to get everything ready.

I started building the track around 9:00.

Then, I proceeded to build a town and really anything I felt like building.

Notice: The makeshift bridge.

A few families stopped by...

And a few crashes happened...

Packing up...

To those that couldn't make it the Red Tubs and sets on the top shelf of the
cart were to be door/competition prizes!

I was a little disappointed by the attendance, however, I will not let that
phase what could be a great thing for TEXLUG... so I would like to volunteer for
next Springs meeting! Please let me know if anyone has any objections! I'll
start planning for March of next year. Also, Pat and I discussed having a San
Antonio chapter of TEXLUG. We will have to look into that. So, if you have any
feedback that would be appreciated.

TTFN,
Chris