 Local / United States / Texas / San Antonio / 10
Re: Meeting in San Antonio...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:35:00 GMT

I got a room on campus!

We are meeting in the University Room in the Business building at UTSA.

Date: June 7-8th.
Times: TBA. I was thinking 9-5 or 10-6 on Sat and either 9 or 10 AM until 3
PM on Sun.

I will have a key for Friday night and the entire weekend. So, all
MOC's/displays will be locked up.

There is also a loading/unloading zone right under and next to the room we
are using. So, bring what you can/want.

Let's just hope that the LEGO sponsored event doesn't present a conflict.

~~~~~

More and more engineering students are interested in having some type of
Mindstorm competition. One competition I want so see is the following.

http://www.ieee-neworleans.org/r5conf/robotics/IEEE-Robotics-Contest-Rules.pdf

IEEE chapter also has some decent mazes that we can use for a nice Mindstorm
competition also.

~~~~~

Hotel information, rates, attractions, times, competition rules, etc to follow.

TTFN,
Chris