 Local / United States / Texas / San Antonio / 12
Re: Meeting in San Antonio...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 02:56:21 GMT

Greetings,

I hope some of you are getting ready to come to San Antonio.

I have make one modification to the rules I ended up using poster board and
electrical tape. So,
the width of the line is 3/4" instead of a 1/2". It looks nice...

The symbols and everything else will be the same. I'm making it as modular
as possible so we can
change the layout and decide on one everyone likes. Since, it's on poster
board it is extremely
light weight and will also be easy to transport.

The rules...
http://www.ieee-neworleans.org/r5conf/robotics/IEEE-Robotics-Contest-Rules.pdf

And if that news wasn't enough. It looks like my house will NOT be done in
time. So, I only have a
few beds to spare. If you need a place to stay make sure you email me so I
can work out sleeping
arrangements.

Looking forward to seeing you all in SA!

Chris