 Local / United States / Maryland / 21
Re: Lego Store OPEN in Virginia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:47:01 GMT

Well, I took a long lunch and swung over there for a commando raid.  Here are
the shop highlights as I see them.

2126 Rail Cars for 39.99  (Has been on ebay for in the $70's lately)

5442 Black Thunder Helicopter for 32.99

8462 Tow Truck for 93.59 !!!!!!!!!!! (120+ from LSAHS)

Oh, and they had a US Capitol very much like the one in front of the factory
in Enfield, CT, a Lincoln Memorial (I think) and a White House that they were
still putting together.  Really I just ran in and ran out.

Will