 Local / United States / 58
Re: Lego Store Opening in Virginia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:28:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us, Jeff Stembel writes:
For those who may not have seen some of the messages about this, there is a
Lego Store opening in the Potomac Mills Shopping Center in Virginia this
Friday (Nov. 19).  I and most of the Northern Virginia Lego Train Club will
be there.  The Shopping Center opens at 8am, and the stores (including the
Lego one) open at 10am.  To get to Potomac Mills, just take I-95 south from
the Capital Beltway until you see a *really* big sign that says Potomac
Mills.  It isn't too far south of the Beltway, if I remember correctly.  We
hope to see you there!

Hi Jeff,

Is this an actual LEGO store, similar to the LEGO outlet store that recently
opened in Georgia?  Or is this a toy store that happens to sell LEGO...?

(I'm guessin the former, given the title of the post, but it's almost too
good to be true...)

--Todd