 Marketplace / Shopping / 1402
Re: Lego Store OPEN in Virginia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 06:56:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
Can someone headed out there PLEASE ask if they ship elsewhere, and if so, get
their phone number?  There are some sets I'd like to buy from them, but I'm in
California.

Will Middelaer wrote:

Well, I took a long lunch and swung over there for a commando raid.  Here • are
the shop highlights as I see them.

2126 Rail Cars for 39.99  (Has been on ebay for in the $70's lately)

5442 Black Thunder Helicopter for 32.99

8462 Tow Truck for 93.59 !!!!!!!!!!! (120+ from LSAHS)

Oh, and they had a US Capitol very much like the one in front of the factory
in Enfield, CT, a Lincoln Memorial (I think) and a White House that they • were
still putting together.  Really I just ran in and ran out.

Will

The store phone number is 703-490-1335

Ask for me,   Buffie
         LEGO Outlet Manager